As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Busy

 I talked to Garry last night (my time, early morning today Ukraine time) and won't talk to him until I arrive Friday afternoon in Dnepropetrovsk. While I am busy squeezing stuff into Garry's bag (he took my suitcase, so it would be easier with three regular suitcases, so I am packing the rolling hockey bag style one he got last Christmas from the kids)...

 he is going to his Wednesday night English group and then onto the train at 10 or 11 pm with the students and Maria to see the farm show in Kiev. Some of them have never visited the capital and they will do some sightseeing before getting on the return train Thursday evening to get back to Dnepro about 7 am Friday morning.

Well back to packing and prepping my bedroom for 6 months of vacancy here in Manitoba, and wrapping birthday presents for the kids and grandkids who will celebrate while we are gone (I find it bittersweet to wrap them, since I don't get to see them open them).


No comments:

Post a Comment