As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, April 19, 2010

The team from BC


Yes- Sunday night we got a team- not the team we planned for- but a team that was unable to leave Ukraine after working on a project at an orphanage. They are from Salmon Arm and four men are busy helping Garry with cement, making forms for walls and even building trusses. I also had a nice surprize- they brought a cook with them Corrinne-(sorry about the wrong name before- I knew it was Corrine, but for some reason wrote Charlene) so I have a fellow kitchen worker to cook and clean up. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and brought us help even with the volcano. They hope to be able to fly home to Canada soon, but most European airports are still closed. They really work hard and are getting many things done even if they are only here for a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record, my name is Corinne not Charlene...but I've been called worse before. It was an honor and privilege to help in any way I/we could with the Verhoog's Missions Project. Blessings to all who are involved, from prayer support all the way down to physical support and of course prayer and blessings to the Verhoog family both in Ukraine and back in Manitoba.
    Corinne Koleba

    ReplyDelete