As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eleven!

That's right on Tuesday morning the guys we surprised to find a heifer calf running around in the heifer pen! It seems we pull every calf because Yana sees them calving but this heifer tricked her and calved during the night. That is eleven heifers in a row now.

The whole group except me - someone had to take it

Yana with Sweta during our evening tour of Kiev

Maxim trying out a 4 wheeler at the show

its a Lamborghini tractor...

Sweta, me Garry and Maxim B at the park
Yana and Maxim came with us to the Farm Show in Kiev.(Max took his brother's place) with the students - for more see my trade school blog. they really enjoyed it.

My legs were sore for two days from all the walking we did, at the show and even more while touring Kiev in the afternoon and evening, our train left to return to Dnepro at 11 pm. It was easier to sleep in the bunks on the way back after all the walking!

1 comment:

  1. You folks are doing a marvellous job in a very needy country.
    We were truly blessed by our visit to Nikolai Polia in Sept 201.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete