As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, December 14, 2014

Garry's trip west

Garry did go out west for the week, he visited people in Saskatchewan, Alberta, Salmon Arm BC as he had planned and then drove out to Vancouver with AJ, one of the guys who came in March to build the barn to see about the container of farm equipment that they are shipping to Ukraine.
I discovered photos on Garry's tablet, so here are a few...






I spent the week with Jessica in Morden and we were finally successful in finding "the dress" for her wedding next summer. I also got a lot of my Christmas shopping done for the family, so I can relax. All I need to do is address the Christmas letters I got printed last night. We both made it home Saturday afternoon, ready for the rest of our time at home (and a good rest, Garry is really off his internal clock with being out on the west coast!) He slept 12 hours Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment