As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, November 27, 2017

Гзвфеу -opps, I meant update

I forgot one of the students was on my computer while I was showing them how to make fishcakes this morning, and so it was still set to the Russian keyboard when I thought I'd make a quick blog post. It's been another crazy busy week with another just starting. The finale on Saturday will be Kolya and Oksana's wedding, then we'll be getting packed up for our trip home on the following Thursday.

I have been crocheting like crazy in any spare time, trying to get my Christmas projects done before we leave. I am still trying to re-adjust to Ukrainian time, I think I may be getting closer- I went to sleep before one am last night-  ten days before we fly back!


We had our last SEI follow up meetings of the year on Wednesday and Friday evenings. Garry always enjoys a night out with English speakers, it's a break from the rest of the week with our students in the village.
Image may contain: one or more people and indoor
Everyone enjoyed this game of relay words on Wednesday
We have been busy with getting ready for the wedding, I think we have bought everything but the food now. I will start making desserts and salads on Wednesday. 

Sadly Max, Artom (and Andrey) Rudei's father died on Friday. Max had gone home to their village a couple days before he died of cancer. He was only 51 years old. Maxim's parents had sold their home and were getting ready to move here to the house that he'd been remodeling for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment