As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, November 2, 2018

Still

We are still waiting to find out when the Crawfords will arrive in Ukraine, but they should know in less than two weeks. We should be finished with the house by then too. I've been really busy over there again this week (its still my excuse for having no time to read, write or crochet!)
Image may contain: indoor

I was going to finish the tile in the kitchen on Wednesday morning. I mixed the adhesive up and then the power went out from ten am to 4:35. It was either regular maintenance day (which often happens at the end of the month, or out to fix a problem somewhere). I put up tile that did not need cutting but almost every one around the tulip "window" needed to be cut and was after 4:35, just as the village cows were heading home. Time changed here last weekend.
Image may contain: indoor
The village cows as seen through the porch window of the house
The kitchen tile is up, the water is working over there, Garry and Max have fixed most of the leaks, and there are still a few details to finish but we hope to be done before this time next week.

I'll try to get another post up this weekend... or Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment