As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, December 29, 2022

Christmas time

 Opps, I guess I never posted that Garry made it all the way home! We have been busy with family, church and gatherings since he arrived. Luckily he was not jetlagged for long. 



He sang in the choir for the service on the 18th, after going through a good snow storm for the practice on the 14th. That's him in the back row.  We  had the farm Christmas party on the 16th, in spite of continued bad weather and celebrated Garry's 66th birthday on the 22nd with some of the family.

We had the whole family here for my birthday on the 26th and again for Christmas presents on the 27th. It's the first time we haven't had our celebration on the 25th, but Matthew was preaching in Fort Quepple  on Christmas morning and its a 7 hour drive in good weather. 



We have had Max Boradin out for several days for Christmas too, it's the seventh year I've filled a stocking for him with the rest of the family. He really seems to enjoy his new job and living in Steinbach, yesterday he went ice fishing with Garry and liked it so much he went back to the lake with him today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment