As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday

 




Garry actually sent me photos! See there's one of the Yulias painting the fence he fixed Saturday.

 The rain stopped and they were able to get some work done today. Garry said he had some guys working on the cement on the left side of the barn while two of the guys hired to put up block wall worked on the right.


 He said there's a thousand blocks and they got about 24 done today, but they have to cut each one for the bottom layer, so hopefully it goes faster as they work. They poured 5 sections of cement and have four more ready to do Tuesday. They are mixing concrete in the cement mixer, since its a small job. 











I said hello to a couple of the students and my little buddy Danil while Garry was walking around outside during a video call, I'm a little envious of the green grass and the fact that he was wearing shorts. 

The guys from Salmon Arm arrive this week, Max is driving eight hours or so to get them sometime on Thursday at the Moldovan border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment