As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, April 4, 2023

More photos!

 

We have more photos from Sunday and Monday, even a cell phone video from church. You can see they are working hard, and there's only one more day of work before the team moves on to other places on Wednesday for the rest of their trip. Of course the first photo is of church, they might not have understood the sermon, but got to worship with other believers. The team sang the Old Rugged Cross in English and then it was sung by everyone else. Not the best quality, but I thought you might enjoy seeing it. 




Then they got to work after lunch Sunday. They did start the roof and built more of the block walls. 


Unfortunately it was rainy on Monday, so they weren't able to work on the roof, but they did get more blocks up on the walls. 





You can see some of the chicken raising area in the last photo. I'm sure it will be a busy Tuesday, which is getting started as I'm writing at 11 pm here in Canada. I was busy today, and there's a snowstorm predicted tomorrow! Meanwhile look at the green grass in Ukraine, and the green frog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment