As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, December 3, 2023

Back home again


 Garry enjoyed the rest of his time in Poland, and even went for a walk around the lake on Monday. Tuesday he flew from Warsaw to Los Angeles, an eleven hour flight. He said his exit row seat could have been more comfortable, since he was on the window with a very large man in the seat beside him. He had a hotel room near LAX and ate at the Mc Donalds across the street. Wednesday morning he went back to the airport for his flight to Winnipeg, where I picked him up. 

I was busy that day as I had to drop some clothes off for our son and wife and youngest grandson, who had been admitted  to the children's hospital with Kawasaki disease on Tuesday.  We had to hurry back home after the airport to get his big brother in bed, so he'd be ready for kindergarten the next morning. 

Wonderful news on Friday morning as the little guy was doing better and able to come home. Only his five year old brother was sad that I wasn't staying, so I had to go back and put him to bed that night. He really loves grandma. Friday afternoon Garry got to hold our new granddaughter, Ellie, who was born while he was gone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment