As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, March 17, 2024

He's there!

 


Garry arrived in the village Saturday afternoon. Max picked him up at the train station. His trip went well except for his missing carry-on bag that he checked which did not get on his plane in Toronto. It arrived in Warsaw after he got on the train with our friends, so he will get it in April on the way back. Now that he's in the village he has a change of clothes. Unfortunately, some people will not get presents until next time he goes to Ukraine, as some were packed in there. 

His big suitcase was the first off the plane when he got to Warsaw, because his plane from Winnipeg took off 30 minutes late, which meant he only had a half hour to get on his connecting flight in Toronto. Which caused the missing bag. At least all his replacement parts for the farm equipment made it there.



Anyway, he's there I got a photo this morning of him at church in the village, and Saturday he had already bought some stuff for the building project, moved calves around, and handed out some of the gifts I sent that got there. Apparently he needs to check out the septic system at our house because it was plugged. I'll let you know when I hear how that went. 

He sent me a couple photos yesterday. Looks like my crocuses are blooming at the house. Planted them about 14 years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment