As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, April 5, 2024

Finished

 


Garry is, as I write this, on the train, waiting to cross the border into Poland (it is scheduled to take three hours). About ten hours ago, there was a half hour stop in Kyiv and former student Karina came to say hello at the train station. 
Eventually they will end up in Warsaw, where they have flights from on Saturday. Garry arrives in Winnipeg after midnight.

 I'm really busy so you'll have to just look at some photos of the successful morning on Thursday moving the roof sections off the heifer barn. Garry sent them to me as it was happening between 1 am and 3:30 our time. Max hopes to have the crane back in a week to put them back up on a reinforced barn. 










 



No comments:

Post a Comment