As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, May 21, 2009

Waiting

I haven't posted in almost a month, and the crops should have been planted here in Manitoba, but not much is done as it has been cold and wet, wet. Garry has been making gouda cheese to fill his days when he can't do anything outside. The homeschool materials are bought, I'm starting to pack stuff. I finished my tiling projects at daughter Jessica's house, and we helping Matt, Kari and the girls move into their new place- a farm at the border in Piney, across from the church where Matt is pastoring. We are sending our passports off to Ottawa to the Ukrainan embassy to get our Visas- you can prayer that the forms are all filled out correctly so they are done in time! The plane tickets are bought and we fly out of Newark on the 6th of July, after camping with Garry's family and visiting with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment