As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, July 11, 2009

We're Here!

Yes it is true, we landed in Kiev Tuesday afternoon with almost all our luggage- tub #3 found us two days later. Seth and Jonah enjoyed their first flying experience , even though it was a little bumpy. Seth did not enjoy takeoff so much the first time. We had a good time seeing our families before we left- and for those who know about Jonah's sparkler accident on the 4th - he's healing nicely- no infection in his burns on his toes!
I am writing from Dnepro were I am staying with Marina at her apartment as Institute starts Monday. Garry and the boys are in the village settling in, and moving around the stuff I put away. He has a cell- I'll have one tomorrow, so we can be called but I don't have the numbers! The boys had their first (very crowded ) tram ride and ate at Pazata Hata ( its a Ukrainian style buffet) and we got caught in the rain near the Central market do they got pretty wet. I will try to post photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment