As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, July 12, 2009

More about that

Well I took a nap this afternoon after worshiping with Marina at Word of Life church on the left bank. I get my cell phone tomorrow, for sure, as it will meet me at the Institute along with almost 60 students in my three classes. Garry has managed to buy a new car already, a Lada brand station wagon-like one, Orban tells me it's called a universal here. He won't be able to drive it until Tuesday, so I look forward to seeing him and the boys here in the city then.
The boys seem to be adjusting well, although they are waiting for the Internet- hopefully we will have access out there soon, and you'll find out more as it happens!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see your blog ... I don't use mine. Sharon and I were with you 2 years ago at Dave & Sharon's and we were with Garry on the vision trip. Say hi to Orban and Trish for us ... we look forward to seeing them in Oct. We crossed Belarus on the way to Russia on a bus trip less than 2 months ago. We'll remember you in prayer. Larry & Sharon

    ReplyDelete