As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, August 23, 2009

No photos











I am having computer problems this week- so no photos because we can't get my computer to go to any websites! Why didn't Noah want to come to Ukraine with us? My computer is the one we load photos on- Garry's is more basic.
Garry was sick and went to the hospital for a night this week- they thought it was food poisoning or maybe the flu. I had a milder case and the boys did not get sick. If Garry would take it easy he would be better- but he did rest yesterday and is feeling better- just not not completely recovered. On Thursday he helped the work crew carry in drywall- it came delievered but we have discovered that delievered means driven to your door. The boys and I help carry in the boxes for the kitchen cabinets and even the tub on Monday morning. The floors have all been poured (cement) and next week tthe workmen (2 village men) should start walls and drywalling.
We are eating lots of tomatoes from the garden, peppers and potatoes. It has stayed cool but has not rained in 3 weeks so things are getting dry- the cucumbers are giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment