As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, August 2, 2009

A new month




Summer Institute is over- it was a great team of people and many new friends were made and the gospel was presented to may students, and interesting English classes. Most of the team is arriving home now. We had Daryl and Molly out to the village today after church, to see the planned renovations to the house- we will have a kitchen, living room and bathroom inside, instead of walking out to the summer kitchen. We have been eating outside a lot- easy clean up! Now that I'm done teaching I can finish organizing stuff. The boys room got a new laminate floor this week and is must neater, with places to put their stuff away. We plan to get satelite internet so maybe we will get some pictures up then- hopefully before next month. The boys adopted a kitten this week. They have enjoyed swimming in the pond with Garry, but are happy to have Mom take over cooking- they were getting tired of fried potatoes and meat.

4 comments:

  1. Jonah still has cat's crawling on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the kitten pic :P
    Good luck with the satelite internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made it here! I am excited to see the boys look so happy, I guess I can still have a guest room in Morden, the boy won't be coming to live with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send Justin the blog site so he can follow you and the boys... I'll print off the post for Mother and Dad. Keep safe. Love to all, Sandy

    ReplyDelete