As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, March 26, 2012

Here and there




Talked with Garry on Saturday evening his time, he said they had the barn nearly cleaned out of cement over at the collective. Looks like they burned all that all hay they took out of the barn.

On Saturday they had a group of grad orphans working cleaning bricks, I think he said seven boys - about seventeen years old- he fed them lunch- three loaves of bread, 2 kilos of hotdogs, a big jar of pickles and 8 liters of soda pop, and a couple bags of potato chips- they ate the leftover bread with ketchup spread on it. He did get Box fixed- so no more kittens in the house!

Update- Garry tells me the boys even drank the pickle juice




Garry took Andrei to a basketball game in Zaporosia one evening (Max spends alot of time with his fiance and her family), and went bowling with him, both firsts for Andrei (he did very well, bowling over 100 Garry tells me), in fact they ate inside at McDonalds and he told Garry he'd only been through the drivethru with his brother Maxim!

This week I have done more cleaning than cow milking with my grandaughters, there parents and Seth and Jonah due to arrive for a week visit here for March break by plane (three pieces of luggaqge are car seats for the girls, they are renting a van)
My father started his chemo pills today.

No comments:

Post a Comment