As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, July 30, 2012

Not ignoring you...

I didn't just teach, I danced too

my Ukrainian hat- for the last day

One of my classes with our friend the fan.
Just still busy...wrapped up the three weeks of English teaching on Friday. Garry headed off to Yalta with two of the guy teachers for the weekend Saturday morning, after Friday night pizza. I stayed here to get ready for our houseful which arrive later today (Monday) We are hosting a team from Ontario until Friday morning, they are doing the Bible camp (VBS) in the village this year. They are with John Weins' organization. Watch for an update (finally) on progress on the trade school project (I haven't been here to see it) later this week, one house is nearly finished remodelling...and a second will be purchased this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment