As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coming soon- more stories!

Sorry we are having very slow internet most of the time, and we can hardly load any pages, let alone do blog posts, even in the middle of the night when I am wide awake with jet lag. We have gone from plus temps to snow on the ground when we got up on Thursday, more snow was coming down when we went to bed last night. Poor Garry had to get up at ten o'clock after sleeping for an hour when Yana came to the door to say there was a broken water pipe in the barn.

He is looking a little banged up since Thursday afternoon when he was "trying to catch a heifer" while the students were here for class, he came in with manure on his clothes and scrapes on his chest, arms and hands. Then he had to wait to get in the shower as one of the students had gone into the bathroom while he was explaining wheat had happened to me- I was sick in bed with the flu all day. Tonight he was helping me make pizza and cut his other hand with my new paring knife while cutting a chunk of cheese to grate, so now both his hands are sore. It has not kept him from working on one of his new 1000 piece puzzles, which has been spread out on the coffee table since Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment