As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hay


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor

I am guessing that the rain did not amount to much, since it looks like they finished baling the last three loads of alfalfa from this photo Garry put on facebook. That's (from Left) Anton, who joined us in March to learn about dairy farming- he was with another Christian organization that had cows, but didn't know how to care for them. At center- Max Rudei and his youngest brother Artom, who is the main tractor driver and in red Nikolai, one of our grads, who has become the skid steer operator, and normally cleans the freestall barn with it every afternoon. There were a large number of current students and grads loading wagons and unloading hay into the mow of the old barn this past week, including Karina, Leila and Vika, along with many of the guys.

He told me that there were three more to do Tuesday morning when it was raining before I flew out of Kiev, and there are three in the photo. I have not talked to him since I left Ukraine. The internet is not great here at the farm and I have not gotten through when I tried to phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment