As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, June 10, 2018

Catching up...

In exactly one week I will be on my way to the airport... really this time. I have a full day (church in Steinbach and a trip to Morden) and full week planned. There may be time for a few additional things, but as always I will be busy.
Image may contain: 3 people, including Викулик Гонтар, people smiling, people standing, sky, ocean, outdoor and water
Image may contain: Викулик Гонтар, hat, selfie, outdoor and closeupGarry is also keeping busy, today he is helping with the pre-testing for Summer English Institute, and took some of the students to church in Dnepro. 

Yesterday he and the rest of the staff went on an excursion to Zaporosia with the students and went swimming in the Dniper River. Garry said the water was cold.
I have a few photos thanks to the students posting on facebook. It looks like they may have even taken a boat ride.
Image may contain: 2 people, including Викулик Гонтар, people smiling, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, ocean, sky, child, outdoor, water and nature

Garry will have a few days away this week for our small group retreat by the sea, he is thinking the water will be cold for swimming after going in the river yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment