As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Bagels and games

 



Garry and I are spending time playing games, watching Netflix and eating. I've been crocheting and cooking. This morning I woke up at five am and decided to make bagels for breakfast. 



Sunday morning we watched church live out on the deck, enjoying the warm weather although it has been frosty a couple of mornings in the last week.

We're looking forward to being able to go to church this Sunday, and visiting with friends and family until we leave on October first ( barring plane cancellations, I guess).

I enjoyed my time out of isolation before I did it again to stay with Garry. I babysat some of the grandkids, went to the zoo and even got an all the grandkids photo shoot while Matt and Kari were out from Saskatchewan. They are hoping to visit while Garry is here, too. This year they are homeschooling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment