As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Egypt

 


It was a relaxing time away for Garry and I, except for a few injuries. I shouldn't have tried out step aerobics the day after I fell and hurt my knee on the beach. Garry got hurt playing volleyball and has very sore ribs, but he had fun playing everyday.








Our guests enjoyed the whole experience and went on a couple excursions, including a 28 hour visit to see the pyramids by bus. We also saw them at the pool, beach and meals sometimes. Garry took a long snorkel every morning, I went with him a couple times, but mostly did shorter swims, a few exercise classes, read and drew some on the beach. He did find his sharks again this year, they are reef sharks. This year I just saw pretty fish and coral.


Of course first thing Sunday afternoon when we got back, Max and Garry checked the wheat field. It didn't rain while we were gone and it still isn't growing. Hopefully when it does rain it will grow. No rain in the ten day forecast. They may combine corn in the next week or so.




No comments:

Post a Comment