As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, September 30, 2024

Men at work and church

 I have photos! and some video. Jeremy is working with Dima on the small cheese room addition that was already framed up.



They got quite a lot done on Saturday, although some guys got a little dehydrated working in the 27 degree heat. Garry promises to drink more water. Most of the crew is working on the roof replacement on the dairy barn. 


This morning they attended church in the village and Jack got right into playing guitar and singing with the children. You can see our projector has been put to good use in the church. 





The guys went back to work in the afternoon, and since they are short on wood for the roof, they tried splitting some of the 2 by 6s, as seen in this video.  They hope to get a delivery of lumber on Monday. 


Video sent to me by Oleg. Hopefully they work for you to see. It worked better for me if I clicked the small arrow near the bottom after clicking the big one on the video.



Hope you enjoy this peek into what the guys are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment