As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, September 20, 2024

One week

 One week from today, Garry and the guys from BC will land in Moldova and go to the village to fix that barn roof and work on an addition to the cheese room the staff has been working on. There's just not enough room to make and store everything they are selling now.  

The power outages are less, the power companies are recovering from the missile damage last month. They have a number of generators for when the power is out. The guys are bringing rechargeable batteries and tools. 


On September first, school started for the year, and little Danil (Alona and Nicholai's son) is seven so he started grade one! Oleg and Elena's son Nathan is in grade one too. I got some photos and videos of the first day ceremonies. Danil is on the left, and the boy in the middle is their older son David. 

Speaking of Oleg and Elena, they had a baby girl a week later! I'm sending some booties I made.

 


Hopefully I will have some photos and updates for you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment