As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, January 29, 2010

Made it to Kiev


Landed in Kiev at 300 this afternoon, and are now in the train station waiting for the overnight train to Dnepropetroesk. Paid to use the nice waiting room here with leather couches. Seth and Jonah were so tired they fell asleep on the floor while we were waiting in Dusseldorf to fly here- I'll try to post the photo I took later. In spite of the fact that Garry's wallet was left at home and we left the computer bag in the car when Matt dropped us off in Minneapolis ( fortunately he saw it in the back window and drove back around to give it to us- we we checking in rather discouraged when he called from the doorway) All the school work on the computer and the internet acess I'm using now would not have made it here (no cell phone to call for him or us) So we should be home in the village Saturday, by the way it seems that it is really snowing in Dnepro today.

No comments:

Post a Comment