As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Countdown

The countdown is on- our tickets are booked from Minneapolis to Kiev on the 28th - and thankfully-our visas/ passports arrived in yesterday's mail- so we are tying up loose ends and packing to do. I'm enjoying family time time weekend while Garry is off to the EEFC men's retreat at Red Rock Bible camp- he should have arrived there before the freezing rain started 9pm last night (it has changed to snow- we have got several inches by 11 am) So hopefully I finish off the long list of things I hope to finish before we leave!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to have you guys share at out small group pot luck last week. We will be praying for you and your family as you start the barn building project. Great to hear how God answered prayer in regards to getting your passports on time. Safe travels as you leave for Minniapolis next week and then to the Ukraine. Cliff Dirks

    ReplyDelete