As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Manitoba farm tour




Garry went out with the new camera we got for Christmas to try videoing in the barn, here are a few photos he took while he was out there. He wanted to show it to maxim I think, so here is a preview for everyone. I may have to go out with the video camera to tape instead as the indoor video looks pretty dark, the stuff outside looks great, so I assume its a lighting issue. It was December 31th 2011 and the boys- Seth and Jonah- the ones who were in Ukraine were milking in the parlour that day.

















The dog is Rolo, one of the puppies that was born last winter when we were home for Christmas, I took these photos Sunday morning (January 1st) when it was snowing, trying out the new zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment