As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, July 10, 2017

Sunday, Monday

Monday night and I survived driving into Dnepro in the new van (and the three guys students who wanted a ride to the city, too) teaching my classes as I had planned- in spite of dropping a breaking my power converter for my computer and breaking it as I was starting my first class!

Sunday morning we had a bit of a change with the four girls at the girls house moving in here at our house until we find new group home parents. Our new translator was unsure if she wanted to be a group home parent and after almost a week with the new girls she was unable to cope anymore with girls who never slept.
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor
3 out of 4 are staying here now
So there is a 1000 piece puzzle all over the living room floor, way more flies in the house, and Garry has banned junk food and set a 10 pm curfew for the girls- and got them up for 6 am milking this morning before I drove away. One of them goes with me to to the city in order to see the dentist in the morning, Garry says she needs a lot of work done, so Victor will take her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment