As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, September 16, 2017

Kirviloki retreat part two

Lunch
 Here's what happened after Tuesday night, when I last posted. We are safely back in the village Friday night as I add lots of photos.




UNO, anyone?

everybody except me, I was taking the photo, as usual 

Well, the guys arrived with Max around noon on Wednesday and then they packed in lots of fun stuff until the girls left again with Max after we ate dinner at five pm.











Wednesday evening, Thursday and Friday morning were all about the guys. Garry had the same four devotionals sessions he had with the girls with Nelly translating on faith, hope and love. The guys were actually more attentive and talked more than the girls he said. I was busy washing up dishes after meals. I did manage to cook enough to fill up the guys. We had a bit more to eat- Thursday evening I boiled 3 kilos (nearly 7 pounds for nine people) of potatoes for dinner!


Sasha kept staying at the hotel to watch TV, but the other guys
had adventures with Garry






The guys splash Nellya


Sasha did go swimming Friday morning

Bomba! multiplied by three!

No comments:

Post a Comment