As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, October 2, 2017

Driving, a compilation

On top of a Lada
While I am away, visiting my dad in NJ, I thought I would publish this set of photos I uploaded a week ago.However I could not do it over the weekend as planned because my phone quit working, and I could not use my sister's computer because I couldn't get past the security for blogger. It wanted to send a code to my other phone which was in Ukraine! These all all recent photos taken in September, while Garry was driving places.
Just a little bumpy

Clean up crew. One guy has a broom and shovel. He'd sweep, scoopand put in the wheelbarrow the other guy was pushing


Corn stalks in the side car

Like our first car in Ukraine






 up trucks are still rare




New road paving

I finallybpulled that sticker off the windshield



Mowing the median

Farmstand Ukrainian style







No comments:

Post a Comment