As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, October 6, 2017

keeping busy

I (Teresa) am still in the US until next week. I am enjoying hanging out with my dad. We had a family celebration for his 80th birthday last Saturday. This Saturday evening I am going to my 40th class reunion. I hope I can recognize people, I know I have changed since 1977!
With my sisters and brothers


I can talk to Garry some nights around midnight my time, when he is starting his day. Today he walked outside to head over to the barn. He was trying to find his tractor so he could start making the cows feed for the day. He said that he heard the tractors come in late last night. Hopefully they finished planting wheat. He told me there was a little rain Thursday morning, but they only had 20 hectares to plant to be done for the year., so they should be done with more rain on the weekend. Now he has to wait until 6:30 to start making feed because its getting light later as the days get shorter.

Wednesday night he was in Kamenskya and had 17 people out for the SEI follow up meeting there. He is keeping busy with renovations to the summer kitchen house so Nelly can move in. They painted the outside to match the main house.
He told me that he went to the Zaporozhye basketball team home opener Thursday evening with Steve, after spending the afternoon working on building forms for Jessica's well housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment