As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow in the village

Well after two weeks of Garry telling me about warm weather and rain since his arrival, I arrived in Kiev Monday to cold and snow. All my flights went like clockwork so I was able to take the train I had a ticket printed for as planned. Garry met me in Dnepro at 11:11 pm. We  stayed at a hotel overnight before heading to the village Tuesday morning. Garry's cold and cough had gotten worse over the weekend, so he was feeling pretty sick.

Tuesday evening a group of the new students showed up with a belated cake and birthday banner for me. Garry had spent most of the day resting but he came out for the party.


Wednesday he had to go back to court, they had a translator but he has to go back again next month, so the lawyer gets another payday. He says he is feeling better, didn't take a nap all day. He is not coughing as much, I am getting pills down him on schedule for the cough, but his throat is sore from coughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment