As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Catching up

After a week in Egypt at a Red Sea resort in the Sinai with us, Doug and Marcie are off to Canada. Hopefully the winter storm does not cause problems with their flights as they will be going through Minneapolis. We had a relaxing time with lots of snorkeling and went on a day bus trip to see St Catherine monastery.




Image may contain: people sitting and indoor


Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, sky and outdoor
Unfortunately while we were away, our house was broken into - they broke our bedroom window and tossed our room- literally everything was thrown from one end to the other. Luckily they did not take our computers, they got some cash they found and my camera and a few other things. I guess I should have taken it to Egypt with us, or left my card in my computer.  Sadly, two of our guys disappeared early in the morning after the robbery, so it was doubly disappointing.

You'll be seeing how good my phone camera is for a while.

However, I have some nice photos from Doug for this post and the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment