As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Monday, October 7, 2019

Garry is on his way

Its still too wet to get in the field here in Manitoba.  On Tuesday evening we drove out to Morden for a lovely dinner with our daughter and her family.

Wednesday we helped our oldest son and family pack the UHaul truck for their move to their new church and home in Saskatchewan.  I helped with more packing all day Thursday before they drove out on Friday. 
They made it

Garry went on a three day road trip to Wisconsin and the World Dairy Expo, with son #2.  They got back home Saturday around noon and he immediately packed his suitcase with various free samples he brought back and all the parts and tools he bought while he was here. He also tucked in Leila's birthday present,  because her birthday is in the next week. Right now he's somewhere over the ocean on a plane from Toronto to Vienna enroute to Kyiv.  Then he'll take the train to Dnepro. 


We had a bit of a family dinner  (the ones that live in the village of St Labre) and then this morning Garry drove to the airport (in the rain of course). I drove home later in the day, not as much rain then, but its pouring and thundering now at seven pm. 

I have booked my ticket for ten days after Garry, after Canadian Thanksgiving as planned, and hoping my return will get me here before our new granddaughter arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment