As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Packed and almost ready

I have finally got my bags packed for my flights tomorrow.  I'll fly out around 3:30 in the afternoon Wednesday and get to Dnepro at 8:30 pm Thursday.  You lose eight hours flying to Ukraine from Winnipeg.  I discovered while checking in today I could check two bags, so some of the stuff I wasn't going to bring is packed now.

I did stay until after Canadian Thanksgiving as I planned.  We had to do it on Monday because even though we only had rain here at the farm, two hours west in Morden there was two feet of snow! That's where we went to eat and after dinner the kids had fun making snowmen.

Meanwhile Garry has been busy, he taught the new guys on Monday and Tuesday with Victor translating.  Victor also translated for the Crawford's student dinner and devotions Monday evening. Victor sent me some photos from class. Larissa's going to teach on Thursdays this year. I may do cooking class on Wednesdays.




No comments:

Post a Comment