As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, November 24, 2019

Birthday fun

Today Jonah turned 24. We actually had his and Seth's birthday party last Sunday (Seth was 26 on the 11th of November). I even made the cake, since I was home. We also had way too much food to eat, Seth,  Jonah and I were eating leftover chili until Thursday!

The cake was a throwback to the
 treasure chest cakes I used to make them (and some of their brothers) as kids, but this one was on top of a three layer chocolate cake.

The guys light 50 (48 plus two paper cones)  candles all over the cake, we sang happy birthday and they blew them all out. Jonah put one out during the singing,  it was turning into a fire.

Today I said happy birthday as Jonah walked past after I returned home this evening.  I spent last night and most of today with Andromeda because her baby sister finally arrived. I ended up splitting the time with Crystal's mom, who stayed with her during the day Friday because I had to be elsewhere.

 Seth had the first three hours when they went to the hospital Friday morning.  Every thing went well, and they came home around 5 this afternoon.  Andromeda was very happy to see her parents at home, and thought her new sister was interesting.  She will be three years old in two months.

The baby weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces on November 22nd and her name is Nova Mary Verhoog. She looks a lot like her sister did as a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment