As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, November 17, 2019

Here and there, again

Well, my flights went as planned, except my last flight from Toronto to Winnipeg was delayed by de-icing, so Seth had to wait at the airport for about an hour to pick me up!

However,  I did get here before the baby arrived,  in fact, we are still waiting.  I am ready to hang out with soon- to- be big sister Andromeda when they head to the hospital. At this point, Crystal's hoping to make it to the annual Seth and Jonah birthday party Sunday afternoon.  They celebrate between their November birthdays.  This year I get to make the cake, since I am here. I am frosting it tonight, just in case I need to go down the road tonight.  If not, I plan to go to church in Steinbach in the morning. 

Back in Ukraine, Garry's keeping busy with the farm, students and English classes in the city. He taught cooking class Wednesday after I left. They made pancakes. Next week Shannon will take over my English class for the students on Monday and Tuesday morning.  They are pretty excited about it,  especially Julia. 

I missed telling a few stories last week. I'll try to tell them sometime this week.  Tuesday afternoon we had a staff retreat, an afternoon at the spa, with saunas and hottubs, and cold ones, too. After a couple hours relaxing we went to a Georgian restaurant.  We ate a huge meal for about 15 dollars each.


No comments:

Post a Comment