As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Almost done

 It seems like I am almost done with my quarantine or self isolation, tomorrow will be day fourteen! date of publication may not match, I haven't changed my phone from Ukrainian time yet. Tomorrow I will clean up and get ready to move to the main house on Thursday. 


Monday evening Garry and Victor did student dinner. I saw them eating watermelon before dinner. There were hotdogs and marshmallows too. 

Tuesday the chopper broke at 12:30, and it took some time to get it fixed. Max went to Zaporosia for parts. They did chop two loads at the end of the day.

I talked to Garry about 9:30 tonight, or 6:30 am tomorrow in Ukraine, and he was just going out to start. He says it's getting light later in the mornings. It's still hot, in the thirties Celsius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment