As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, September 28, 2021

They came!

 After many days of waiting, apparently the barn building guys have solved their labor problems, finished the barn they were building and arrived here Saturday afternoon. When we got back from Garry's English classes, there was a crane unloading their machine.


They have been working on making 19 loops that will be seamed together tomorrow. We have hired a crane to lift the pieces up. We had to feed and house the crew while they're working, so they are at Vova's (the boys house) since there aren't any guys there currently. He's feeding them too.However tomorrow I'm making a big lunch so they can keep working all day since I'll bring it there. 





I just have to hurry down in the morning and bring Bear home, he's been moved there in the evenings to guard the machine. Hopefully I'll have lots of photos of the Quonset to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment