As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Check-in

 Well our health checks are mostly done, Garry has an MRI scheduled at the end of the month for his sore shoulder, and I need another blood test in a week to recheck some levels. The good news is losing twenty five pounds has reduced both my blood pressure and my glucose levels, so they are at healthy levels now. It also means I had to buy new jeans, every thing I own was too big. I got some today, the kids gave me gift certificates for Christmas. 

Garry often checks in on how things are going in Ukraine, he's talked with Victor, and a couple of our staff members on messenger and through emails. Over the weekend he read the milk production report from the DHI in our email.  He was excited to find we had about fifteen cows milking over thirty liters a day and three over forty. Victor says there are 110 milk cows. We also find out on Facebook, like his photo of Needles.



We delayed our trip west a couple days but plan to leave early tomorrow ( Wednesday) morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment