As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Friday, January 28, 2022

Should we stay or should we go?


 So one week from today we have tickets to return to Ukraine. Who would have thought three months ago when we booked it that Ukraine possibly being invaded by Russia would be a thing? Garry is quite sure that all will be well, so I am working on sorting and packing. I'm a little less sure, but maybe something will happen before we fly.

Garry has been busy refereeing high school basketball most evenings this week with our son Josh- except Wednesday when it was cancelled because school was closed for yet another snow storm. I spent Wednesday night babysitting some of our granddaughters while mom and dad went to the city. I haven't seen Garry all day, except for when he came to pick up the car, he had his MRI today for his shoulder. The doctor suspects a torn rotator cuff injury that needs repair.

We have really enjoyed all the family time at home, but it's the longest Garry has been in Canada in almost thirteen years.



No comments:

Post a Comment