As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, June 23, 2022

Keeping busy

 Garry's had a busy week, he took a trip to the sea with people from the church, on last Thursday as it was a holiday. On Saturday he took the train to a nearby city to explore. There's been some rainy days, so he's getting close to finishing his painting the container used to store stuff. He's working on finishing the black trim, he finished the green paint last week.



I've been busy myself, with chicks to take care of, today I moved the four big ones out to Garry'schicken coop. Yesterday I did some work on it to get it ready. Both of the Bantam chicks hatched yesterday, of the two Garry got the day he left, so they're in the house with the lumpy one. Still five turkey eggs in the incubator that should hatch next week. 



Last weekend I did the ALS walk in memory of my mother, with a couple of the kids and grandkids.it poured rain for part of the walk and we needed rain gear. Sunday I spoke in Gimli at the Bayview EFCC , I even got to cut the cake after church in honour of father's Day. It was nearly four when I got home. 

I'm packing my bag for New Jersey, on Tuesday I'm off to visit my dad until Garry flies in Thursday for his family reunion in Pennsylvania. Then we're off to Poland for a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment