As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Thursday, June 2, 2022

On his way

 I dropped Garry off at the airport just before one o'clock this afternoon! He tried to call me just before six but I wasn't home yet because I'd stopped at IKEA to look at stuff to finish the kitchen and laundry room. Traffic was heavy leaving Winnipeg at 4:30. He had made his connection even though the flight was slightly delayed. Garry loves quick connections.

Hopefully I packed everything he could need in his suitcase and it arrives with him. It was a little challenging since almost all his summer clothes are in Ukraine. He has two pairs of sandals there, none here, I got a pair from one of the boys. 



Saturday he put in a long day planting alfalfa as the boys raced to finish planting before the rain came. They did get the oats and alfalfa done and a lot of corn planted before it was too wet. They actually are back at it today. 

Amazingly, Garry did cross everything off his to do list. 

Flooring in the guest room... you might notice there's a theme in there.




The beam in the kitchen is secure and the first coat is done on the drywall repair...



He even built his chicken coop!


Sunday he sang with the choir and the church prayed for our trip... 



He mowed the lawn Monday when it wasn't raining and even gave me operating instructions this morning so I can mow it on the weekend.


I'll let you know what I hear from him tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment