As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, October 13, 2024

Back home again

 Garry arrived at the airport in Winnipeg shortly after 7 pm on Wednesday, the Salmon Arm team flew out of Montreal 15 minutes after he did, and thought they'd be home around nine Pacific time. Garry said a few of the guys were feeling sick on the trip home, so hopefully everyone is feeling better. Thanks to Jack, Jeremy, Phil, Dayton and Nick for going to Ukraine with Garry.

 I got some more photos from Jeremy, so I'll share some here. A few from the beginning of the trip.




Most are from the last couple days when they were working on the dry cow shed. There are more so I'll try to share more next week.





They put in long days of work to get so much done until about 8 pm when the sun set, and it was hot most of the time. I think this is the last photo of the shed before they left.


Here's a photo of all the workers, Canadians and Ukrainians, showing off what they did.


                                                                   Close up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment