As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Saturday, October 5, 2024

Finishing up- updated

 The guys will be leaving the farm shortly, heading to see another EFree missionary and church on Sunday before starting the trip home. I got a photo of them working on finishing up the concrete and roof today. 


Hopefully I will get some of the finished work, Garry had to go talk at a couple places in Dnipro this afternoon before they leave. 

Phil shared some photos of the cheese delivery van that Oleg uses to make deliveries in the city.


I'll have ask Garry what he thinks about that close up. He's like Harlan Sanders, I guess.  

Heard from Garry, they made it to the city and are sleeping in the church tonight. They're all exhausted. They got the concrete poured, and all the lumber up for rafters, but the staff and students will have some steel to put on to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment