As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, August 29, 2010

Garry bought a cow!



Garry bought his first bred heifer last week- a Russian red one, the kind you see most often in our area of Ukraine. We found out Holsteins are more popular between Livy and Kiev when driving across Ukraine in June. He is going to be looking at more for sale on Monday. Maxim is helping him buy them as Victor is on vacation with his family- except Denis who is flying back on Tuesday along with Seth. He has enjoyed his visit to Canada. I found out that my granddaughters even include him in their prayers along with their uncles.
I am flying back on Tuesday but on different airlines than the boys- we are supposed to meet up in Kiev to take the train- I am supposed to land on September 1st at 1:30 local time with the boys getting there at 11:30 am. So I am busy packing and enjoying time with the family here as time grows short. My camera is full so pictures to come... this week I painted a Noah's Ark mural in the church nursery in Piney, and took the girls (2 and almost 4) overnight to Aunt Jessy's for Corn and Apple Festival in Morden.

No comments:

Post a Comment