As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quick note from Manitoba

Yes here I am in Manitoba, at the end of a busy Monday- I went to Piney and painted most of a mural for the church nursery and tagged along as four of our sons played church league slow pitch. Meanwhile Garry is just getting up on Tuesday morning. He was busy last week and has his corn silage chopped and the pile covered. He planted the field of millet and if it rains soon in Ukraine he will have a crop to make silage from.
I have one more week of fun here before I fly back to Kiev. Our son Seth and Denis D. leave the same day- different airline, before you know it we will be starting schoolwork. But for now I get to enjoy comments like- (on seeing a blue vein when trying to pull off my sock)"Coloring! Grandma who drawed on you?" from Havilah age 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment