As for me and my house we will serve the Lord....



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Almost there

Talked to Garry at 11 pm here in Manitoba- it was 7 am and he was almost to Dnepropetroesk on the overnight train (it leaves Kiev at 11(30?) pm and gets there in the morning- he said he even slept on the train some. (If you look but in last February's post you'll find my overnight train travel story.)
Not surprising since he had told me when I talked to him earlier in the day while he was waiting at the train station that he had been in the middle of a row on a full flight overseas and had not slept- but he did get an hour or so on the flight from Amsterdam to Kiev, as he had the only seat in an other wise empty row on that plane (he said it seemed to be the only empty seats on that plane so he was feeling lucky) I'm sure I'll get a full report on how things look at the farm for you as soon as he arrives back in the village and recovers from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment